Monday, February 4, 2008

Wanna Make a snowflake?

Well it's preschool week again and I was looking for ideas for my "seasons theme" you see I am doing a winter theme on Tuesday and a summer theme on Thursday. Anyway... one of the craft projects for the winter day is the little guys are going to be making a bunch of snowflakes to take home. (Don't you remember doing those in school, they were always so FUN!) I couldn't remember how to fold the paper from way back in the day. I was online looking for directions when I came across this. I thought that it was fun so I thought I would share it with all of you. ENJOY! Nothing like a little mindless fun to brighten a dull winter day!

http://snowflakes.lookandfeel.com/

We will be out playing in the snow for the last half of the preschool day tommorow... wish me luck I am sure a snowball fight will break out and I am sure I am going down!

No comments: