Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Haley's Hanna Day

So.... my very nice sister let Haley hang with her and the big kid cousins on Saturday. They went to the Hanna Montana Concert. It was a 3D movie of an actual concert (or something like that) Needless to say she was so excited, well excited was not the right word for it more like on cloud nine. My brother-in-law went an hour early to stand in line just so they could get some really good seats. Aren't they the best Aunt and Uncle ever!


This was them waiting in line ready to go in. Notice the very stylish 3D glasses. Haley brought some of these home for Dylan. He thinks they are spy glasses and he LOVES them!



Here she is inside the movie theatre. Haley has been trained by her daddy that when she sees a movie she get nachos, popcorn, candy and a drink. She came home with a big belly ache. I WONDER why!

Well she had a really great time. Thanks again Susie for making your niece so happy!

3 comments:

Kati said...

You and your sister look like TWINS in those pictures! I have met her and I thought you looked a little bit alike...but those pictures are crazy! I thought it was you.
Haley is such a little Diva. Look at her in all those picures...pushing out her little hip and posing. What a cutie.
Kati
ps...you sent your bad luck over our way. Just got home from the doc and both of my littles have strep! YUCK!

Unknown said...

Holy crap, if you had not said tat was your sister I would have thought it was you!!
Stephanie and Ellie want to see that movie BAD! Too bad I have sick girls and we are going nowhere for awhile!
Haley is toooo cute in the pix!
Christina

Anna B said...

I can't believe how much you and your sister look alike. She looks a little taller?