Sunday, February 24, 2008

WANTED

WANTED!

Replacement for current maid, nurse, cook, houskeeper, nanny, chafuer and referee. Must be willing to work long hours for little pay. Someone who does not throw up when thrown up on, can make referee calls on who really started it first. Have a iron will and a heart of gold. Looking for a replacement to last for exactly as long as it takes for current maid, nurse, cook, houskeeper, nanny, chaufuer, and referee to remember how much she loves her 3 little ones. This could take 1 hour or 1 week depending on where the vacation takes place. All kids must not be sick upon return!!! Anyone willing to fill in for little or no pay please let me know. I am sure there are millions out there who are well trained in this position. Apply immediately : )

3 comments:

Kati said...

well, when you do find that replacement...I get her next.
Kati

Tausha said...

so-rough day? let me know who fills the bill-i want to interview them next, if they are still willing to do the job when they get done with you! Ha-ha

Anonymous said...

Hello mom,
Welcome to the part of the job that sucks, I wish I lived closer to you I'd love to come and do the job for you. I know how hard it is to do it alone. We are also going for a record of illness in the Broadhead house hold. Chris has MURSA again and this time it's not getting better. We are headed into the DR. today and then maybe the hospital so much for our New Years resloutions we tried to make. I'll keep you posted. Love Tam