Monday, February 25, 2008

Taggged

I would love to say that today is going better than yesterday but ummm..... it's not. My kids aren't being bad or anything they are just sick. All except the one who bounces off my walls like he's on crack! So between the two whinney girls and the crack boy.... well you get the picture.

On a less bitter, tired of taking care of sick kids note. I was tagged by my friend Tausha http://thehoytshouse.blogspot.com/ I will play along since most of the time I don't but only becuase we shared a room in colledge and I miss our late night chats so not responding would be like me pretending to be asleep when she asked me a question. So here goes.

20 years ago I . . . was almost ten so probably fighting with my sisters, running around the neighborhood with my hair not done and no shoes on (you've all seen the pictures you know!) Playing soccer, jumping on the trampoline and being a kid!

10 years ago I......was in college-living in a house with 9 girls in Orem. My great roommate was the one who tagged me. Just for that I might put house of 9 pictures up for all to see. You see we lived in a house with 6 rooms and 2 bathrooms and nine girls. You do the math. Being the smallest yet meanest of the bunch I pretty much got first pick (jk.... kind of). Tausha being my room-roommate reapt the benifits (You're welcome Taush) Meeting my Husband. Once we met we were never apart! He would leave very early in the morning and return a little later in the morning (Remember I had 9 roommates.... so don't worry we were never alone so no funny business there : ) Seriously.... joined at he hip doesn't even begin to do it justice! Loving every minute of all of this by the way. Well almost every minute. There was this one stinky roommate who used to steel my clothes! Ewwww.... not so fun, she still has a pair of my shoes.

5 years ago I..... Had a baby under the age of 2 and was pregnant with my second. Not on bedrest yet but getting close! Living in Eagle Mountian and pretty much doing most of the same things as now! That is more than extremely sad! Let's move on!

1 year ago I.....Had yet another small baby under the age of one! But not the one mentioned above. We had built our new house in Saratoga Springs (where we are now) Probably sitting at home dealing with sick kids just like I am doing now. Winter really sucks!!!!! My kids are ALWAYS FREAKING SICK during winter. Okay.... moving on I am trying not to be bitter that my kids have been sick for about 4 or 5 months straight!

Yesterday.... I stayed home with the kids because Haley was sick with a fever, cough, and upset stomach. So we stayed home and watched movies and sanitized everything. During the night Avery came down with it too. So much for sanitizing!

Tomorrow I.... will most likely be doing the exact same thing I am doing today. Does anyone beside myself see a very depressing pattern here? : (

In the next year I will.... be raising the kids. Taking more vactions, hopefully be learning new things, planting a garden, Finishing the basement, cleaning up HUGE messes, and enjoying most of my days!

So anyone who would like to play along is welcome to play. Consider yourself tagged!
There you have it!

1 comment:

Tausha said...

did i really do that in college-i don't remember doing that. thanks for nothing on the book thing-maybe you should read it-maybe i will too-who knows maybe we will learn something! Sorry about the sick kids-my don't really get sick so i don't really have any advice other than-caffeine(i can't remeber what you drink coke right? Caffeine and maybe some pastries. Remember those Bagel Bites that we use to eat at Chesepeake? Old grist mill has something similar-but so not the same. maybe it is just the memories that make it taste good! put your kids to bed, watch a movie and eat all the treats by yourself-that is waht you could do to save your sanity!