Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tuesday Tell All - Love List

Okay I know I am a day late but yesterday was crazy so let's pretend that today is Tuesday.

My Love List:

A clean house! Time to play with the kids, Dates with my husband!!!! Going out with the girls, daily calls from my sisters, Waterskiiing! Spring time, Play dates at the park, Listening to music not ment for kids, Those 10 min or so after you kids wake up from naps and they are warm and snuggly and only want to be held, Naps. Finding a GREAT deal when shopping, Fall weather, actually any season but winter! I do LOVE Christmas though! When your baby learns a new word and says it for the first time (even if it's over and over) The kids in matching outfits. New shoes. The feeling when you teach your self something new. Being silly with the girls. Finding a GREAT new recicpie that everyone in the family loves (Like that ever really happens but if it did it would be FABULOUS) Going to movies, when myall 3 of my kids AREN'T sick (Like that ever happens either) Time alone with my hubby. Working on a project no matter what kind. Any kids of time to myself. oh one more a really great book!

1 comment:

Tausha said...

HEy you! I don't even know how i found you but i am thrilled that i did! I haven't talked to you in forever- i am happy to see that you are doing well-my favorite post was the one about the moon sand-ha-that is the main reason why i DO NOT allow any type of sand, clay or dough in my house. I am already a freak about having a clean house-i don't need anything that can meld into my carpet. I will be keeping in touch-i'll add you to my blog roll is that is ok-let me know if it isnt. I'll talk to you soon!
Miss ya-we really need to get together. We are lame! i miss my little friend! Say hi to Michael!