Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thank You



Thanks for the valentines day package Tam! I totally suck when it comes to thank you notes or cards. I always mean to send them or call but I guess I am just to easily sidetracked and I forget. So the kids really wanted to say thanks and I thought this would be faster and you would actually get it this way. So thanks for the hats and little cards and candies! Dylan especially liked his hat (probably has something to do with the Diego on it) but he won't take it off except to sleep! (or except when his youngest sister yanks it off his head and runs away saying hat.... hat... hat. He then in return body slams her and takes it back away and puts it on his head! Did I tell you thanks yet? )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm going to try this again!!! Your welcome what are aunts for except spoiling the kids. We love you all. Tam

Anonymous said...

Hey look at that it worked !!!!!! You have to put anonymous on when you don't have an account. Now I can respond to your blog!!!!! We love the blog by the way. I love to see all of you guys. Talk to you later. Tam

Susie said...

Hey sup?

Haley sure is stylin. Come check the new blog out...I've fianlly decided to go back.
www.throughthelookingglassaswewait@blogspot.com

Kati said...

They all look so cute. I haven't seen you for days! AHHHHH!
Can't wait till the spring when we can resume our little posse' parties!
Kati