Sunday, February 10, 2008

Me and my sisters

I am a lucky girl. I have 3 sisters and no brothers. Although I am sad I never had a brother to torment (I did fine just tormenting my sisters growing up) Even though we fought A LOT.... I mean A LOT! People who knew us growing up are dumbfounded to find out we actually like each other now. I think the problems was that we all have fairly strong personalities (he he he maybe that's understating it a bit!) but none the less. All we needed to become friends was to move out from under the same roof. Viola' now we are the best of friends. I talk to each of them almost everyday. I know I can count on them for everything. For instance I had to met someone who wanted to see our car for sale. Being the nut case I am I got a tad bit nervous meeting some strange person at a random parking lot in Roy. So my little sister came to save me .... well really she just gave me a safe warm place to hang out while he test drove the car but still. Who else do you know that would give up their Saturday to hang out at the Village Inn parking lot(other than family) He turned out to be very nice ((not a homicidle maniac)) he even wanted to but the car WaHoooooo! After my last post with my sister at the Hanna Montana concert I had a few comments on how much we looked alike. This made me curious, I have always been told that my younger sister and I looked the most alike but what do you think? This is the most recent picture of all of us. So what do you think? Who looks the most alike?


This picture is just for fun. This is me and my little sister on her first day of kindergarten and my first day of 1st grade. People always thought we were twins so I was ALWAYS dressed in pink and she was always dressed in blue. (No laughing at the hair! We were kids and had no say in how we were dressed or how our hair was cut. )

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW we had the same haircut as a kid! What was wrong with our parents? Did they really thing that was cute or did they just not want to take the time to help us look cute? I need therapy.

The sisters in the middle on the bottom is who you look the most like. But, I can see a resemblence in all of them.

Christina

Susie said...

Are you crazy to post pictures like that??!!! Now people will know that we definitely were RAT children.

Crazycozartclan said...

Everyone who REALLY knows me already knows we were gutter rats growning up. We survived! My kids are rat children too and they will survive as well

Kati said...

First off...your kids are most definitely NOT rat children. They always look adorable!

Second...I know you weren't a gutter rat child either. I think the picture of you and your sister is adorable. That haircut was the "in" thing. So...you were actually quite stylin'.

I think about you a lot when I complain about my mom. I really admire you and your sisters for staying so close and helping each other out like that. You have all been through so much and I know you would give up a lot of things to have your mom here with you. I am so glad you have your sisters.

Now...for the look a likes? You look most like Stacy. For some reason those pictures of your sister ((in the Hannah Montana Post)) just really looked like you. I have met her in real life and I see resemblance...BUT not like those pictures. They were just crazy.

Kati

Susie said...

I just had to post again today...I was looking at the retro pic and a lightbulb went off in my head (I know it doesn't happen very often.) You totally look like Dylan in that picture...look again you can't deny it. Love ya!!!

Anna B said...

I can't believe how much you all look alike. Me and my 3 sisters all look so different. (I'm the ugly one.) I love the old picture, I can see a little of Hayley.