Thursday, February 28, 2008

Look what I can Do!

Do any of you remember when you learned to tie your shoes? For some odd reason I don't remember this. It probably has to do with my 2 older sisters doing something totally evil to me and therefore I have blocked it out of my memory.... but anyway, I remember the day I learned to blow a bubble with my gum but not tying my shoes. For exactly this reason I thought that I would document Haley's new accomplishment! I am not sure if 6 is old for learning to tie your shoes but regardless here is how our morning went! (She was almost late for the bus because this took a few attempts)



Cross both ends.... pull them through

Make two bunny ears.....

Over the top and pull one through...

There... all done!

Check out that smile! She was SoooooOOOOOooo proud of herself!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Haley!!!! You are getting to be such a young lady. Love you and hope to see you soon.
Tam

Unknown said...

Way to go Haley!!! Ellie has never even tried to learn how.
I remember when I learned how to tie my shoes, it is a big day!!

Christina

Tausha said...

she looks excatly like her mother! be proud-i think for both of you-it is a rather large accomplishment. come on-even moms deserve props every now and then. SO..picture clapping my hands vigorously in a circle. (round of applause-get it?) Ha ha i crack myself up!

Anna B said...

Could Haley come over and teach my 8 year old to tie his shoe?

Jane said...

That's awesome Haley! I don't think Halle will ever learn--she doesn't own a pair of shoes with laces! LOL!!