Saturday, January 5, 2008

What is that?

Tonight while we were searching for a rental movie that we lost I happened to find my camera stuffed in between the couch cushions. I thought that was a weird place to find my camera but with three kids like mine I am just completely happy that the plumber didn't fish it out of the u-bend of the toilet. So after finding the camera in the couch I put it up (again) and didn't think much of it until I took a few pictures of Avery pretending to be a princess. It wasn't until then that I found this picture. I wondered to myself "What is that?" I showed the picture to Michael when he started to laugh and said that Haley had wondered out loud earlier today if it would be possible to kiss the camera and get a picture of it. Well......my inquisitive child took matters into her own hands and figured it out. Pretty funny... at least she didn't wonder if the camera would actually take a picture while it flew out the second story window of our house.

Ahhhhh..... I guess she got her answer I hope that satisfied the curiosity.

Now that we got the weird random issue of Haley's lips out of the way this is what I was going to blog about originally. Why it is just completely inevitable that around 18 months little girls all the sudden like pink, play with baby dolls, and want to be a princess. Avery has 2 out of the 3 in this picture alone (I guess since I buy her clothes the pink issue is totally on me) but he tiara is ALL her! If only she were carrying one of the many babies laying around my living room I would have illustrated my point perfectly.

Okay.... where did my little baby go? This is a mini person with attitude and personality all her own! Today at the store she WOULD NOT sit in the cart and screamed until I let her walk beside me. She WOULD NOT hold my hand and would not walk where I was going. I told her bye.... hoping she would follow me then.... she told be BYE and turned around and walked around the corner to the next isle. GASP!!!! I am not ready for her to grow up

4 comments:

Anna B said...

That was cute. If it had been one of my kids there is a huge chance I wouldn't have been able to post the picture they took because of it not being appropriate.

Kati said...

So funny Anna!

Haley is such a crack up! And princess baby Avery is getting so big! It is so funny how the girl know just what to do! I am loving loving loving it!!!
Kati

Unknown said...

The things kids do are can be too funny. Haley is soo cute!!
I agree with Anna, my kids would have started off okay but would definatly lead to inappropriate.

Christina

Crazycozartclan said...

Believe me...Given enough time I am sure mine would have headed in that same direction!