Thursday, January 24, 2008

Are we done yet?

Is anyone else as sick of January as I am. I mean come on!!!! How much cold weather and blah are we expected to take? I am ready to take the first plane outta here to somewhere warm and tropical! ((SIGH)) I wish! My poor little guy is the one who is sick this week (because of course someone is sick) Hopefully he will start feeling better soon. I am not kidding I am so tempted to ditch this frozen waste land that as soon as he is better we just might be outta here. Hawaii here we come!

3 comments:

Kati said...

I am right there with ya sister! Hawaii HERE WE COME!

Great pics by the way!
Kati

jenn said...

Hey Karen! I found your blog through Kati's...I love reading these things. Super fun (and addicting) to me.

Cute pictures of your family. Your kids are darling.

I'm with you on being done with winter. Pretty sure spring could not come fast enough.

Jenn Culley

Unknown said...

I must say I even got a getaway and I am sick of the January blah!! Just think it is almost Feb. and that is a short month so really it is almost March right? =)

Christina