Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Update

Well today my first day of preschool this week. It went great, thanks for the input and ideas. I decided with the snow storm coming in the next few days that a trip to SLC with other people's kids was not the best plan so we came up with GREAT things to do here instead! We launched rockets and made outer space pictures. Next time we will be doing a game like duck duck goose. But Astronaut, Astronaut, Alien. Maybe making something called Moon Slime and playing tic tack toe with rocket ships and moons. All the little kids were SO good today, you never know with 4 little 4 year olds whether they are going to be "In" to it or not so it is great when they actually like what you planned for them.

1 comment:

Kati said...

I am going to see my mom tonight...and I will get the recipe for the moon slime!
I will call you tonight with it!
Kati