Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mommy my EARG hurts


You may recall in one of my last posts I listed a few of my kids little speech "quirks" and one of Dylan's was that he always call his ear his eargs. So today I heard all day long. "Mommy my eargs' hurt" Or he would say I am having a weird day cause I just don't feel right. These are all things he usually says right before he starts to throw up and is diagnosed with Strep throat. The only catch is he already is on antibiotics for strep throat. I thought he was just playing it up or something so I tried to distract him, but he just kept complaining about it all day. So I called the Dr. and yep there is a reason for this. He is antibiotic resistant too...or so it seems. Just like his baby sister. Well they do have a lot in common I guess this is just one more thing. So much for my new years resolution of not being sick this year! CRAP!!! ( Maybe this could be considered a continuation of the last sickness that started before the New Year began.)

3 comments:

judy said...

Karen, what to do? This is such a trial for your family. I hope this year will be a better year for you all and the germ bugs will be gone.

Judy

Unknown said...

When it rains it pours!! You have already dealt with so much sickness I am sorry you are dealing with more!!

Christina

PS It counts from your other post!!

Kati said...

Cute little buggers!
Kati