Friday, January 4, 2008

Outer Space Ideas

Okay.... so next week is my turn for preschool, after such a long break I am sure the other little boys are as anxious as Dylan is to get back to school so I wanted to make it really fun. So this is a two part question for all you creative, amazing, women that I know are out there. I need some really fun ideas. The theme is Outer Space. I am good with the other part of pre-school like the numbers and letters I am doing but I am looking for fun art projects, books, and snacks for the kids since we have been apart for so long. So any ideas you might have or that your kids did in school would be great.


The second part of my question is for my own personal tally. I want to take the kids to the planetarium at the gateway. I have been there many times. My kids love it. It is really open and there is lots to see and do, and TOUCH all pertaining to space. Am I crazy for taking 4 little boys there by myself (I mean...come on there's only 4 of them.) What do you think? I think it would be great but my sister says I'm crazy so she has me wondering.... so WhATchA think????

3 comments:

judy said...

You are not crazy...you will just need more than two hands. Is there anyone that can go with you?

Judy

Kati said...

I would see if one of the other mom's would go with you. I bet Roxy would for sure. She doesn't have any other little ones at home. I will keep Avery for you and get Haleigh from the bus stop. If you decide to stay home...I have that huge fun book about space and my mom has a recipe for "moon slime"! My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I will try to think about other ideas too!
Kati

Anna B said...

For the record...you might be a little on the crazy side. Actually they were all pretty good when we went to Thanksgiving Point. Good Luck!