Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Day with A Drama Queen

So last night my little sweet child was awake for hours! I have no idea why.... I gave her Motrin in case it was a teething issue but that still did not help. She was awake from 10:30 until 2:00! Ugggh.....that makes for a long night and an even longer day today! Needless to say Avery is very very crabby today. I could have said she was an emotional mess but I thought a picture is worth a thousand words right! Here ya go.... I bet this makes you want to hang out at my house today! :)

Here is the little drama queen throwing a fit because she doesn't have her blanket!
I still don't have it!!!!


Where is it!!!!

Oh wait.... here it comes Dylan's got it!

Dylan wants a hug as payment.... Nope she's not having that!

I will not hug you!!!! But you can sit close to me!

I guess your kinda funny

Starting to feel better now

Now I feel A LOT better! I even have my taggie

Thanks big brother!

Love ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have one of those at my house today too!! Maybe we should just put them together and they can be crabby to each other!!
That last picture is just priceless!!

Chrisitna

Kati said...

I love all those pictures! So cute! They all gotta be crabby once in a while I guess. Sucks for us. Glad you came over tonight! We need to do it more often.
Kati
Crochet tomorrow???
HEE HEE!

Unknown said...

These shots are precious. Thanks for your blog.
David