Sunday, March 30, 2008

All in a days work

So the other day I was making my bed something that unfortunately needs to be done. I would love to hurry and change the sheets without any help.... but NOoooooo...... my kids have a sixth sense when I am changing sheets. They LoVe it!!!! This is what happens every single time I change the sheets on my bed.



The picture of him actually jumping into this pile of blankets and pillows was blurry so.... here ya go. I'm sure you get the picture.




Then the little sister hears what's going on and she wants to join in the fun. So hear she goes too.





She's not too sure if that was fun or not.... usually she likes it but she wasn't feeling so great.


This continues for a good 30 min until I get feed up and actually put my bed back together (I am so mean sometimes. ) By this time they are completely tired out.... Perfect looks like it's nap time.


Pheww..... sometimes it's tough being a kid.

4 comments:

Anna B said...

I swear you could have cut and pasted my kids faces on those pictures. That is the same thing they do when I change my sheets. You gotta love it.

Unknown said...

Why so kids just know when all the sheets are off the bed? You are right it is a sixth sense!

Stacie said...

They look like they are having so much fun. Okay I have now offically joined the blogging world.... My blog is lame..so just beware. http://therigbysrideoflife.blogspot.com/

Stacie

jenn said...

Kids are so funny. I wish I could be as highly entertained when I made the bed...I might do it a little more often! =)