Friday, March 21, 2008

Hello Easter Bunny

Today we were at Costco and happened to run into the Easter Bunny. Dylan loved this!!!! He sat and chattered on and on about it all the way home. Why is he called the Easter Bunny.... he looks strangely like a person in a bunny suit mom! (Weird I know) When is he coming to our house. etc etc etc. He ran around telling everyone he could find once he got home how lucky he was to have met the Easter bunny. He proudly exclaimed to his scowling older sister. I met him... he is really real! Avery on the other hand takes after her grandma who absolutely hates anything in any kind of a costume. She cried and cried and would not come over any closer. She was yelling. No mommy... no bunny... no bite bunny... Now.... I know that she says no bite anytime she doesn't like what is happening however no one else around us knows this and we were getting weird looks from grownups and children alike wondering why in the world the Easter Bunny was biting my baby. I figured I better not push the issue. Maybe next year.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!

2 comments:

Tausha said...

We hate costumed figures at our house also. Well, only 1 of them anyway. I thought for sure that Graci would grow out of it but, nope, not yet. Maybe when she is 5 Hope that your kids eat tonz of candy and then crash for 3 hours all at the same time so you and Michael can have a wonderful easter also. Love Ya

Unknown said...

I am the evil or lazy mom what ever ever you want to call it but I told my kids there is no Easter bunny. I have a hard enough time with santa and the tooth fairy. What was the bunny doing at Costco? Was he out of milk? :)

Christina