Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mommy in training

Okay... so Avery hates when I use the vacuum. She says it scares her, but today the funniest thing happened. I was vacuuming in her room and she was hiding behind me (as usual) when all of the sudden she screams and pushes past me. She runs into her room and scopes up a baby doll laying on the floor. She then yells at me... hugs her baby tight and whispers reassurances into her ear as she scowls at me and walks past all the while patting her baby lightly on the back. Wow.... motherly instincts kick in early don't they.

2 comments:

Kati said...

Wow! What a cutie pie...you sure do have a house full of determined and strong willed little children. It will be a great thing when they are older...just hard for mommy while doing the raising part. She is getting so big! Her and Haleigh are going to have a blast together this summer!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE IT !!!! what a wonderful thing! A boy would NEVER do that they would run the baby doll over. Love Tam