Monday, December 3, 2007

Ready Set Go!!

Sometimes the creativity of children amaze me. I am not a creative person, really I'm not, I am very literal I always have been I didn't play with dolls, I hated barbies, I liked things I could see that made sense. Lego's for instance... when you stick this one to that one you get this. I am the worst mother possible when it comes to playing with my little girls. The polly pockets and barbies kill me every time! I don't know what the princess should say to the prince, or visa versa. My husband ( who is very creative) is 100 times better than me. Anyway.... this being said, sometimes the things my kids come up with when they're playing blows my mind. For instance last night. It was pretty quiet for a while (never a good thing) Then I heard squeals of laughter. This is always better than screams of terror but sometimes for moms it is a toss up it usually means they are up to no good. Fortunately for me it was nothing bad just hilarious. I am not sure when my kids have seen or heard of gunny sack races, but they had made their own version of this in our hallway. This is how it went. Avery wanted to be in on the fun but couldn't figure out how to hop in a pillow case. She setteled for running down the hall with the other two kids! Like I said, the imagination of the yound is pretty intersting sometimes!

No comments: