Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Jan

Happy Birthday Grandma Jan!


Look Jan, this whole blog will be done in purple in honor of you!

So.... since I know how much you love for everyone to celebrate your birthday I thought I would let everyone on my blog know : ) Being such a great daughter-in-law it's the least I could do.


Just a couple of Great Things about you!


1. Best Grandma the kids could ever have (Even if you had better competion you'd still win)

2. Greatest Mother-in-Law of anyone I know

3. Can even outshop me! That's saying a lot.

4. Most helpful house guest I could ever wish for

(And Great company to boot)

5. Awesome gift giver (Thanks for the bracelet, I guess thanks for raising a great son too! : )

6. One of the most caring and thoughtful people I know.


I could go on forever... these are just to name a few! I hope that you have a wonderful day.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the good words. This has been a tough time for me. I miss all of you so much! It is easy to be a good mother-in-law when your son picks a great wife and mother for his children.