Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pink Eye....Yummy!

My usually cute (yet utterly disgusting today) baby woke up this morning with both eyes glued shut! Yep it's the dreaded pink eye. She was extremely unhappy at 5:00 am today when she tried to open her eyes and couldn't! After finally separating her eyelids she was up and ready for they day. So what did we do? Got dressed and headed off to church to put her into nursery of course! Ha ha ha just kidding. That is one of my biggest pet peeves, and probably one of the reasons she has pink eye at this very moment in fact. So we kept our little contagious, green puss oozing, child home with us today. These are a few of the things we did to pass the time while daddy was happily off to church!


She is actually really good for a 1 year old. Good thing... her brother takes mercy on no-one!


After lunch she watched the other kids longingly out the window while they played in the snow!
Sorry kiddo... maybe next time when we get you some boots and you're not sick!



She may have hated this but at least the other kids had a great time out in the snow.

Finally we played with a stray cat that made it in the house somehow. Phew... that's a lot for one day. Now Avery and mommy both need a nap.


5 comments:

Kati said...

I was home with sick kids today too! I guess Haleigh was sick...Jackson started with it today. Fortunately it is looking like just a short 12 hour bug! Hope your other kids don't get it too. We have never had pink eye over here. Oh great...now we will, just cause I said that.

Kati

Kati said...

I should have sent Ryan out with the kids today...he was bored out of his mind! I didn't see them or hear them out there!

Kati said...

hey...check out that nice, dead pine tree in the background!

Kati said...

I hate that stray cat. Okay...I am done.

Anna B said...

I LOVE finding othre peoples blogs. I hope you don't mind that I will be blog stocking you now. How do I get into Kati's blog??