Friday, December 14, 2007

Birthday Bash

As you already know yesterday was Haley's birthday and all I can say is WOW! It was such a fun day but I am still extremely glad that its over. Between Dylan's birthday, Thanksgiving, Haley's birthday and Christmas I am SOooooooOOOO tired. But we survived and had a great time doing it. We went to Kangaroo Zoo and that turned out WAY better than expected. We carpooled 7 little girls down to the "ZOO" and one little brother. Haley was not thrilled at the idea of having a boy at her all girl party but I told her No Dylan..... No party. She decided it would be great to invite her brother. Hopefully nobody minds that I'm putting the pictures of the kids on the blog. They are way to cute to not. So I guess if they do I will take them off. So here we go.

If you don't know about this place it is full of bouncy things, huge slide, inflatable obstacle courses etc. etc. This is just a few of the pictures I got of the kiddos having a great time (When I could find them)


This is Dylan Climbing to the top of the Slide (he insisted that I race him over and over)

A couple of cuties at the bottom of the slide

This is the other part of the gang, minus the two up above. (And Dylan) Aren't they all so stinkin' cute ?!


Haley and a best bud from birth! How are we so lucky to have such great friends.


Takin' a breather at the bottom of one of the obstacle courses! We had so much fun!


This is everyone falling off of the inflatable mushroom. Michael and I would jump on one side and make all the kids roll off. They loved it!


Yet another cutie pie! Having a good time


We took a break and had some pizza and cake. This is a picture of the cake close up. Haley was insistent that the cake be home-made and have my little ponies on it. (Why does she do this to me?)


The kids were so exhausted... we had to scrape them off the floor to take them home.



That's about it. We headed home after a long day of playing. We had to get home to this little one who was not happy about being left behind! Thanks again to my sister for watching her for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!! Ellie had a good time, she loves that place!! Thank for taking her and you are brave to deal with 7 little girls.

Christina

Unknown said...

Maybe next year I can be there. Looks like a fun place. Miss you all Love, Mom