Thursday, December 6, 2007

Kids in a Nutshell

I know that you aren't supposed to "label" your kids but what about when they do it to themselves. My three little ones can be each summed up quite nicely in a nutshell.

First we have my Fashion Diva she picked this outfit out for school today and was so proud of herself. I she had it all laid out on the floor (tights and all) so that she would know exactly what it looked like once she got it on. Then she had to decide if it was a "cute enough outfit" she said "I don't want anyone to laugh at me, because I wook wame," that's ..look lame ..to all of you who don't speak Haley. I assured her that she look like a princess which brought the appropriate smiles and giggles.



Next we have me hero.... Superhero that is. All things superhero are his "thing" Notice the spider man posters, PJ's and bedding, that is just to name a few. He loves to save the day and get the bad guys. Unfortunately for my girls usually they are the bad guys and my superhero is usually tormenting them relentlessly! He knows he can run faster than anyone, and of course is so strong "almost as strong as Daddy!" He definitely has the energy of a superhero.... that's what makes him my Dylan.

Last but... never least is my little munch-mouth. This kid is always happy, as long as there is food around. If there isn't food around she'll go find some on her own. I was off assuring the fashion diva that the outfit of the day looked okay... when she decided she wasn't really done with breakfast and would like some more. She did what she always does and helped herself to the pantry. This is where I found her, in the middle of the floor snacking away. Happily of course.... there was food involved.


So there you have it! My kids in a nutshell. All totally different but that's why we love them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so dang cute!! I think it is fun to have different personalities in one home. It would be boring if we were all the same.

Christina

Kati said...

Tell Haleigh that her outfit is PERFECT! Tell Dylan that I need him to come over in a costume... and tell Avery to stop growing so fast, so I recognize her when I see her again...which isn't nearly enough now that the weather has turned off cold and we NEVER see our next door neighbors anymore!!!!! SPRING COME SOON...PLEASE!!!!!!!
Kati