Friday, December 21, 2007

It's official!

Okay... it's official I am losing my mind. During this time of year I am used to it being crazy. This year however I feel like I am holding on by my fingernails. Maybe it's that I have a 3rd little child to help the others in creating chaos. Whatever the reason I have just lost my second present of the year. First I lost a present for Haley's Birthday. It will forever be lost in the Bermuda triangle that is my house. One present okay.... not totally crazy. It can happen, but I just realized that I have lost a second present. This one is meant for Michael. This is one I was really excited to give to him. I think I have had a recent head injury or something because I can't find it. I don't know if I hid it or wrapped it and put it under the tree. I hate to wait until Christmas morning and then tell him. Sorry..... it's around here somewhere we'll find it eventually I'm sure. I have got to quit thinking of great hiding places I put them there and never see the stupid thing again! Well...I'm off to continue ransacking the house and then unwrap all my presents under the tree. Wish me luck! Bahhh Humbug

2 comments:

Kati said...

You and I can go to the "looney bin" together when this whole Christmas thing is over. I think I am ready to lose too, it at any minute!
Kati

Unknown said...

And you young people laugh at us older ones when we loose things. If you are "loosing" it before the age of 30; there is no hope for you after the age of 60. Love, Mom