Friday, August 1, 2008

Any Blog Stalkers out there?

Okay so today I was checking out my site and noticing again at the lack of comments I seem to get. (ahem) Then I happened to notice my little map on the side of my blog that shows all the people that have visited my blog. I have hits from all over the world, and some spots have repeats.

So who are you people? I would love to get a comment ! Let me know how you came to find this extra ordinary little ol' blog about us? I have my usual people that comment (probably only because they have been appropriately threatened!) but I would love more. I need to expand my sites that I "check out" I promise I will comment on yours too. Who doesn't love to meet new friends. So how about it. I know for a fact that I have several friends and sisters (a-hem!) that tell me they read my blog but never leave a comment.

Come on! Don't be shy.... say hello. It's not hard. It'll only take you a second. Do it for me your new friend! Does this sound lame and border line pathetic? Almost like I'm begging huh... well oh well I have no shame when it comes to getting something I want! :)

Talk to you soon.

Karen

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no life so I always comment on everyones blogs :) I agree, I don't know why people do not stop and say "HI"

Yea you are kinda begging but it is all good :)

Kim said...

Yes, it's true; I'm a stalker of your blog. But you already knew that, right? (BTW, you could leave comments on my blog too, ya know...) Anyway, I have enjoyed looking at all your pics of your summer going-ons. Looks like you've been having a blast!
We'll see you guys tomorrow at Grandpa's B-day partay!

Kati said...

I comment. I comment.

Jessica said...

I hailed from another planet, does that count? The "taco planet" or something- it's 400 degrees F there;)
Have fun and good luck on the quests for foreign friends. Maybe you'll have some Greek fans?

judy said...

Confession...I look you up about once a month, not as often as your average blogger, but ebough to keep up. Anyway, I am not much of a commenter, just a stalker.

Anna B said...

You could always do a contest in order to get all you stalkers out of the woodwork, like my sister did. There is also some computer geek answer to why you get people from all over showing up on you map.

BTW: If you need some company this week let me know :)

Tausha said...

So-I haven't read the comments yet-did you get more from totally random people? Maybe a few from australia or sweden?
You are such a slacker, I don't even know what the heck is going on in your life. This blog is my life link to my short little friend. Cause you know, we don't have a clue how to use the phone!
The pics look fun! Gotta love huge inflatables. Too bad I'm a little bigger than you and i will not ever take a pic of me going down the slide!!!
So-how long till school starts for you?
20 days here. So am wishing it was less, but I do get to Lake Powell next week. Want to come? Just you-no kids. Just think, sunning ourselves in beautiful lake powell while reading the new "breaking dawn" BTW-have you got it yet? I am starting to get a little ancy-I might have to go to the dang big wal-mart and pick myself up a copy. Yep-my house needs to be cleaned desperately and i am going to read a book. Yes, I am that good of a mom/wife. I know you want to be just like me!!! Everybody does! Your welcome for the extremely long post. You had nothing else to do today right?

chel wakley said...

I am your blog stalker now. But don't worry its only good stalking. It was so fun to see you guys Saturday. We really need to see you more. You guys are just a jump, hop, and skip away. Ty and I were talking and think we should get together more often.

Stacie said...

I read your blog and do leave comments.... however I think that you have only ever left me 2 comments. Grrr hahhaha Okay okay, I'm just giving you a hard time. So, you should go to my blog and leave a memory that'd be fun. :) Laters, Stac

Shawna said...

Hey Karen!! I'm obviously a blog stalker cause I'm stalking you! jk I just found your blog from Stacie's :) SO CUTE!! Darling fam!