Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy Days

Schools back in session and it's been so nice! This being said, is anyone else infinitely more busy these days? You'd think that with 1 child being gone for 2 1/2 hours 3 days a week and the other one in all day school I would have oodles (is that really a word?) of time to get things done. I don't! I find myself literally running from place to place these days! Maybe it's because I try to do so much more because my time without 2 kids is new and feels limited to me, but really I find myself at the end of the day wondering. How did it get this late? Where did the day go? I have not been posting much lately for this very reason. I'm going to try to get it together people. REALLY.... I am. Most likely it won't happen and I will continue blissfully on my path of mediocre blogging. At least I'm honest right?

P.S. Wish me luck I'm off for a weekend at my dad's cabin full of all sisters and their spouses and all the grandkids. This is not a BIG cabin mind you and there is the usual fear that we won't get along in such confined spaces (but then again I would have some great stories for ya! ) so wish me luck. I'll have tons to blog about if I can just find the time I'll be set.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to have lots of fun. As fro the finding time after the kids go to school. Not going to happen... you find your self even more busy then you use to be.. I have a senior who can drive and I'm STILL running around like crazy trying to get things done. The only gripe I have is with all this running around and being crazy.... I should be skinner. love to you guys have fun this weekend.

Tausha said...

ok-I seem to have less time as well. Or maybe its just that regular jobs seems to take longer cause I think I have a lot of time to do them. I have no excuse-2 are in school all day!! 7 hours a day! YOu would think that my house would be spotless and all my laundry done and I would be dressed before 11! Pipe dreams my friend, pipe dreams! Have fun at the cabin. You know it wouldn't be a real family outing unless there was one or two fights. What would be the purpose of going if there was no drama! Be nice! I expect some stories. Call me when you get home and we will figure out a time to go to dinner.

Kati said...

Pretty sure your fam reads this blog. So, that means the really good stories will just have to be told in our private little discussions in our adjoining back yards. Have fun this weekend!

jenn said...

Hope you had fun at the cabin!

Who knows where the time goes. It's insane how quickly it passes!