Thursday, July 31, 2008

So what have I been up to lately?

I've been kind of MIA lately. My sisters who I speak to (each of them) at least once a day haven't heard from me in a week. I feel like I feel off the face of the planet. When I think back I can't really tell you what I've been doing to entertain myself. So naturally I just turn on my camera and it will tell me. Since I take pictures of practically everything it is a good reminder for me. So this is what we've been doing.


We always do a little boating, it was so choppy that day! I could barely get a picture, but good for tubing!



Of course we used the big slide!!! It's been so hot lately that even mom got in on the action... let me tell ya! This this is so fun, check out the air I got! Good times!








We did the dinosaur museum again (without the crowds) it was a lot more enjoyable to be relaxed and low key.

She was building a life size dino and had to take a little break!

This is my little man measuring how tall he was. Almost as big as the dinosaur bone...almost

Diggin' in the sand. Yep... good times. Check out the new hairdo, I didn't love it in the beginning but it's starting to grow on me. It's a lot more work for mom. That's never a good thing.

These are a few of the things keeping me busy these days and off of the computer and the phone. Gotta pack in all the fun we can. Only 2 1/2 weeks left of summer.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh don't say there is only 2 1/2 weeks of summer left! If you don't say it then it means summer doesn't have to end...that's my motto. :) I'm just sad that I haven't done anything for this summer...how depressing. Oh well there is always the winter and also next year. Maybe I will learn to not take on any more big house projects.. huh. tee hee hee The pics are cute. Lets plan to go to the zoo soon!

Stacie said...

By the way I LOVE avery's hair... too bad it's more work for you. Gotta love/HATE all of our curly hair. :)

Unknown said...

You have been packing in the fun!! We are headed to the mueseum next week. I wish we had a boat -- my kids would want to tube everyday!!