Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What was I thinking?

My little independent 2 year old has been driving me crazy the past few days. She is bound and determined to get potty trained! I actually want no part of any of this.... but what say would I have I'm only her mother, and the one doing most of the work. She's been so persistent that I finally caved and we went and got all the necessary items last night so we could start fresh today. We've had way more accidents than successes today but it's our first day and she really is doing pretty well. I just keep telling myself how incrediably nice it will be to have no more kids in diapers. So wish me luck. I'm off to wash my floors again and do some more laundry.

I know.... you all wish you could trade me places. Ugggg

5 comments:

Kati said...

You can do it!

Unknown said...

Go for it!! It is worth teh effort when you can pass that isle at Target :)

Kim said...

Hey, at least she wants to potty-train! Kylie resisted being potty-trained until she was 3 1/2! You are so lucky that she wants to do this now! Just think, no more having to buy or change diapers! Lucky you.

Shawna said...

Girl I've already stalked you before you stalked me!!! Notice I've listed you as a blog friend in my side-bar!! lol You don't check your comments often do you? Cause I left you one about 3 days ago...get with it Karen! jk!! SO good to hear from you!!!!

Tausha said...

hey-are you still ok-just cheking on you. Haven't heard from you in a awhile.
The lake powell invite is still open. We leave tomorrow at 6 am=we can swing by and pick you up. I am so not kidding!