Monday, April 21, 2008

Go Ahead.... Make my Day!

Today was Monday.... we didn't mind a bit! Here are a few of the things that totally made my day today.

Teaching my 4 year old video addicted son the ins and outs of Super Mario Bros 2. Oh yeah baby.... old school! He was so totally loving it. In his eyes Mario is the big brother. Lugi is the little brother and then there is a princess put there solely so the girls will have a character to play with.

Avery getting so excited about the sun hat that I made for her. She loves to wear it around the house (since it's too dang cold to wear it outside. Yesh!)

Watching my six year old who loves to draw figure out all by herself how to draw her favorite cartoon characters from a learn to draw book (seeing her so proud of herself makes me even more proud of her than before... is that possible?)

Watching the pink backpack Haley wears bounce happily off to school to catch the bus.

Grabbing some dinner at Wendy's since Mom was not feeling up to cooking tonight. The whole family actually went inside instead of going through the drive thru... letting the kids out of there seat belts usually is a bad idea....but today they were so well behaved I was EXTREMELY proud. Maybe I should raise my standards?!

Snuggling with all 3 of the kids...everyone in their pj's watching Curious George before bed. Two heads(one on each shoulder) and the littlest one on my lap! It just doesn't get any better than this!

Thanks guys for a really GREAT day!

4 comments:

jenn said...

Happy day indeed. Glad you had a good one!

jenn said...

ps- I tagged you! Check out my blog. =)

Unknown said...

Great day!! It really is quite easy to make a moms day. No cooking and well behaved children!

Tausha said...

It is days like this that make us all glad to be a MOM!
So-when do i get my clips?