Saturday, April 12, 2008

Welcome back Sunshine

We just couldn't resist the weather today. It was still a little chilly but so nice to be out. We headed to the park for a picnic and some fun. Last year Avery was still too little to really enjoy the park and it was so cute to see here experience it for the first time.

We sure have missed being outside and playing at the park! These little rocking 4-wheelers are always the first thing that Dylan wants to play with!

The little sound tunnel thingy is always a big hit as well. ( As long as naughty words aren't being exchanged we are all happy)


He doesn't quite reach the talking part but makes up for it by yelling really loudly! This is always a thrill to anyone on the other end.



We played soccer (or tired to) Avery is a bit of a ball hog. We even brought her her very own ball to play with but she always wanted to play with the one that we had!

We climbed and slid and played to our hearts content. I am so happy that the weather is finally changing. Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen I love the new look to your blog! It looks really nice. I know what you mean about the weather. Chris and I went and played tennis, I won!!! Not much longer and he'll be winning. We're looking foward to tommrow also it's going to be great! Have a good one we love you guys. Tam

Tausha said...

gotta love spring.
Your little girl-looks just like you. Spittin image-really.
I am up here in Kamas and my in-laws :)
Still cold and snowy here.
Makes me grateful that i planted pansies yesterday!

Unknown said...

We just got back from the park (not the same one, I love the park in your pictures) I am so excited for the change in weather too. Tomorrow is supposed to be stinky bit hey we had a few days in a row right?