Friday, April 18, 2008

Busy...Busy... Moms


Today was quite a day. As I attempted to salvage what was left of spring break. (A trip to the dentist and a car crash I guess isn't what the kids had in mind for an exciting spring break. Go figure???!!!) I pitched a tent in the back yard. But this isn't until after I had sewn the arm back on a beloved stuff animal. Change a stinky bum. Fix 3 different breakfast for my picky eaters and cleaned 3 bathrooms.


So as I was saying I pitched this tent in the backyard. Then I crocheted some cute flower clips and mini mouses to go in the girls hair for our trip. I then proceeded to clean the house so that my company coming today wouldn't gasp at the sight of my filthy house and discover that we really are a family full of pigs. More Laundry and dishes. Broke up about 15 fights between the all the millions of kids in the backyard. Kissed boo boos. More stinky diapers. Lunch... wrestled 2 kids into bed for naps. Entertained one bored 6 year old and greeted our company. Fixed dinner un-pitched the tent. Gave one haircut. Bathed 3 kids and baked a cake.... Now I tell you all of this not to brag because I know that all of you do the exact same things in a day (probably more knowing how completely amazing all of you are!)


However.... you ever wondered what the worth of one mother is worth? I'm sure that you've all heard those random figures that people throw out but I think I will just low ball it and just say PRICELESS.


Here's a shout out to all of the priceless moms out there. Way to go!!! Keep it up ladies!

3 comments:

Tausha said...

you are amazing. Definaltely one of those days when you write it all down-you think-holy crap I am awesome! At least I do that when days like that happen. I too agree with you that moms are priceless. So-can i put my order for some crocheted clips? I am serious. there is no way that i could ever do that-Maybe i could do something for you-we could trade? When is disney?

Unknown said...

SOunds like a busy mom day -- loved the stinky diapers twice. I am so glad I am past that diapers stuff. If you feel the need to clean more bathrooms mine are nice and dirty/nasty/gross. :)

Kati said...

Crazy day!
No problem with the camera battery. I ended up having plenty of "juice". It was the memory card I ran into problems with. I went through 3 of them! Good times.

Hope you had fun at Kangaroo Zoo!
Pictures! I need pictures!