Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MIA

So I guess it's been a while since I've posted. We've had company (as usual) it's a good thing I get along with all my family members and in-laws. We joke around all the time and call our house the Cozart Bed and Breakfast. That in addition to the construction going on in the basement has made for a busy week. Add on top of that the fact that preschool has been at my house this week too and that equals no time for blogging (sigh) But things are settling down a bit. The jack hammering down stairs has been quiet for a whole hour!!! This is an extra good thing... you know it's been a long day/ week when you send your house guest on an errand for "the strongest Mt. Dew" they can find at 8:30 a.m. I know what a looser huh! Usually I don't drink very much caffeine (I already feel like a humming bird on crack most of the time.... I don't need any help with that) but today with endless hours of jack-hammering going on at my house it was a definite must! Anyway that's about all the time I have for today folks. Wish me luck! : )

2 comments:

Tausha said...

just think of all the blessings that you will receive because you shared your home. That alone will cancel out the fact that you had the biggest caffeine rush of your life!
When the basement is done and preshcool is at someone elses house-it will all be worth it! Just think-then you can eat chocoate and drink caffeine by yourself! Yes!

Unknown said...

Yea for the basement getting done!! It is so great to have the extra room. It seems like lots of people are busy with other things and not blogging as much. No biggie!