Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Feet Soup

Apparently my creative little son wanted to come up with a new recipie. This is how my morning went.

Dyaln: (yelled down the hall from the bathroom) Sorry Momma I used all the strawberry toothpaste.

Mom: That's okay buddy... I'll get some more.

Dylan: Okay because this soup is really good.

Mom: Soup? What soup buddy?

Dylan: This strawberry soup that I made.

Mom: (Walking quickly to the bathroom...when I get there I see Dyaln sitting on the counter with his feet in the sink full of murky water.)

Dylan: See mommy I was washing the syrup off my hands and then I washed my feet and then I decided to brush my teeth.

The sink was full of bubbly soapy water that he had washed his hands and feet in, then squeezed the rest of the toothpaste into as well. With his feet still in the sink full of water he was dipping his toothbrush into the "soup" and brushing his teeth in it. YUMMY!

The joys of having a boy!!!!

4 comments:

Tausha said...

YuM! I used to think that my girls would never do things like that. That was until Graci turned 3 1/2 I think that she has been replaced by a devil chld. She would so do what Dylan did-but, she would probably not even tell me about it. In fact right now-she just dumped an etire bix movie box of "NERDS" all over the floor. Then when I told her she needed to clean it up-she threw herself on the floor and said NO! I am so done being a mom right now!!!
I can completely relate!

Anna B said...

You re-tell a really good story. Love the new look too.

Kati said...

EEEEWWWWWWWW! Love that kid.

Unknown said...

EEEEWWWW!!! How was his breath?