Saturday, September 29, 2007

Flashback to the past

Okay... I don't really have much going on in my life the past few days, and we all know that it's no fun to write about nothing.....so I came up with a little game. To all of the family and friends that check out my blog we are going to see if you can guess which baby picture is which. I know it's kinda stupid but it's my blog so hehehe you have to humor me 'cause now your interest is peaked. I'll put the picture up and then you guess which child it is. (( Dylan obviously will be the easiest but I bet I stump you on the girls )). Here we go.





#1 . Haley or Avery ( This one is Haley)




# 2 This one is Haley too.


(Here's my confession, sometimes I only know by the clothes that they are wearing. )




# 3 is obviously Dylan. (his isn't much of a challenge because he is the only boy, but isn't he cute!)#





#4. This one is Avery ( The beginning of her thumb sucking days. I should have curbed it then)







#5. I told you that he wasn't a challenge at least not to pick out, otherwise well... we love him anyway right!







# 6. Here he is again. That's my boy : )







# 7. Here is the final one. This one is Avery, back when her cheeks had not "come in" yet. Her one defining feature. This was her at only hours old. The photographer came up and told me that she was soooooo stubborn, it took her almost an hour to get this shot she would NOT cooperate! (Yep... that sounds like my kids.)



Now wasn't that fun!!! A lot funner (is funner really a word?) than me telling you what squirming, squealing, crazy babies they were at church today. Yep way funner (there's that word again) for me too. Doing this little "game" made me realize that we have plenty of pictures of the kids but not very many of Michael and I together since our wedding. That is so pathetic. This is going to be my goal for the next year, more pictures of the to of us. Anyway.... thanks for participating. :)

1 comment:

Kati said...

I can't believe that second one is Avery! My camera and a new lens that I can't wait to play with comes tomorrow...maybe we can go get some family shots for you...And some cute ones of just you and Michael.

Well...they will be cute of you at least. HEE HEE!!! Love ya Michael!

Kati