Saturday, September 15, 2007

So I have to say thanks to my sister Lori again for watching all of the crazy children this weekend. The hubby and I went away for the annual shopping spree for my b-day. This is getting harder and harder every year because the more children I have the harder it is to pawn them off on someone. So thankfully my sister stepped up and took one for the team : ). I promised I would repay the favor! Anyway.... it was totally fun, except for one small problem. When did I get so old!?? You would think that since we were out without kids we would live it up. Nope we ran out of time,energy and ideas relatively early in the evening. Then the same thing happened the next day when we were shopping, but that could also be because the styles these days suck !!!! That is another story in itself. So all in all it was great. I am an old fuddy now so I am going to bed at 9:00. As Haley would say Peace out.


2 comments:

Kati said...

ahhhhh...glad you had a good time. I find that when I have time away from the kids, I really don't know what to do with my time. Happy BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!
Kati

Susie said...

Haley is so wierd sometimes!!!