Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just one of those days!

So I have all of the kids down for a nap at the same time and I woke up after just 15 minutes of a nap for me. The thought of missing out on just a few minutes with no one doing any of the following to me was just too precious to waste.

1. crying at me or screaming at me
2. Calling for me
3. Wiping something on my clothes
4. Making me say what, or stop it more than once in a sentence!
5. Making one more glass of bunny milk (or to the rest of the world choc. milk)
6. Putting someone in time out
7. Saying the word mom.

I know... I know I am horrible to all of the cute little mothers that love and snuggle the kids even when they are being little deamons. GO AWAY and stop making the rest of us normal mothers that need a little peace and quiet sometimes feel bad. You know it's been one of those days when you want to lock yourself in time out and not come out for 1 min for every year of your life. Luckily that would mean that since I just had a b-day I would get 29 min of quiet instead of 28.

But like I said luckily all 3 of them are asleep at the same time!!!! :) I think someone up there does love me after all! Or at least doesn't want me to kill them just yet. Now maybe after not cleaning my house and drinking good ol caffeine and a pound of chocolate mommy will be normal.

Only 28 more minutes of my time out.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Well I see you didn't waste any of your 29 minute break on me!!! :0

Kati said...

Looks like we both had one of those days! With the age my daughter is at....I think these types of days are going to be pretty much every day for a while!!! ((sigh))

At least we can complain to each other!