Thursday, September 6, 2007


I know I already posted today but I wanted to put up some pictures of Haley's first day of school so that all the family could see so here we are ready to leave and catch the bus.
The first day didn't go quite according to plan. We were almost late so I had to shove the little one on the bus and didn't get to take anymore pictures. Then I was just a little bit upset after sending my baby out into the big bad world so I didn't remember my camera when I followed the bus to school " just to make sure she got there okay". Then came time to get her at the bus stop when much to my surprise she didn't get off the bus. Well after more that a little bit of freaking out here we are eating a turkey and skittle sandwhich happy to be home safe and sound. Even though the teacher sent me home with a frowny face note. Come on who in their right might would send a naughty note on the first day especially to someone as cute as this! I had more than half a mind to send one back saying please make sure my child gets on the bus! But being a rational person I restrained myself. Things have been going much better since then. She loves school and is having a great time. I guess we just had to get past the first day.

3 comments:

Susie said...

That teacher needs the ruler to her hand. It's almost a federal crime to not know exactly where you are supposed to line up. It'a a good thing Haley is so easy going.

Kati said...

Loved seeing her little face just waiting patiently for you to come and get her at the school! She wasn't upset at all and had no idea that mommy was! I have a cute picture of her waiting for you at the school...I will email it to you! What is your email address????

Anonymous said...

stop at my place after school sweet pea, I will take u to bed and teach u things school never will, underagesex is the best