Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Great Friends

I got the chance to go out the other night with one of my best friends that I hardly ever get to see. ((It was so fun and in case your reading this thanks for being so great!)) It makes such a difference to have a friend that means so much to you. Someone you click with and someone who you can go months without speaking to each other ( Not that that's a good thing) but that you can pick up like its been only a day or too. I am so thankful that I have such great friends I just had to publicly acknowledge this fact. While I'm being generous and thanking people I probably better include my hubby who is great at being willing to come home early to make sure I get to go out and have my own time.

Haley asked Michael why he was babysitting her again this is how the conversation went.

Haley... daddy why are you babysitting us again?
Michael.. I'm not babysitting Haley I am your Daddy, I don't babysit, Mommy just went somewhere so I am home tonight.
Haley... That's what I said. Babysitting.
Michael... No Haley, is mommy babysitting when I am gone in the day?
Haley... No, she is home with us while you're at work.
Michael..Right, since we are both your parents we don't babysit we just take care of you while we are home.
Haley.... Whatever.

Well, at least we got that straight. She is such a nut case. You gotta love her.

No comments: