Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Blog ever

Well, here we go. People have been trying to get me to do this forever so I guess I will see how this goes. We have family all over the place so hopefully this will be a good way to stay in touch. I can barely find enough time or energy to check my email so this is kind of a big step for me. I guess the real test will be to check back in two weeks to see if I am still at it.

I am not really sure what is supposed to go on these things or what other people might actually want to know about my crazy and unpredictable life. Of course to me it is hilarious when my son Dylan comes home with a life size cut out of himself dressed in his clothes that he has of course named " little Dylan." Which he wanted to bring with us everywhere like to the bus stop to pick up Haley, and into the doctors office which is where I drew the line. I have enough to deal with dragging around my "real" as in non paper children without dealing with little Dylan. See other people my not think this is as funny as I do.

Well the younger children are both asleep so I better stop typing and have some one on one time with Haley which includes watching Drake and Josh and eating peanut m&m's. All and all not a bad day if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Hey, you are off to a good start! I like reading your posts. Mine are so dull and non-exciting.

Kati said...

I LOVED that paper cut out of Dylan! You have to take pictures and post them! I laugh everyday at that kid...he is so stinking cute! Today was the best when he wanted to come over and play with me! I think your life is fun too!
YAY for you making a blog!!! We can be neighbors and blogging buddies!!! Kids are in bed! I'm out too! Peace out! See ya tomorrow!