Thursday, September 27, 2007

What did you say???

I've been saying for a while that I'm worried about Haley's hearing but she is insistent that her ears are FINE! So I kinda let it drop, but today the school called and said she failed her hearing test but only on one side. Of course this was the ear I was concerned about months ago! When will I learn that I need to trust my motherly instincts. So now we have to go to the ear doctor again (( a fate worse than death to Haley)). She hates anyone doing anything to her ears. She was listening to my conversation as usual when the school called and she is already freaking out about it, she will have to deal with it I am not going to be persuaded to drop it this time. To make matters worse Avery is already well on her way to following in Haley's footsteps she has had like 7 or 8 ear infections already and she is barely even 1. So (ding ding... insert sound of bell here ) here comes round two I guess. If I were one of those annoying optimists I could say at least Dylan never had problems with his ears. (Good thing I'm not one of those!) : )

Well that's about all for my boring day. Just so there is no doubt about how big of a nerd I am, I've been counting down the days to when the new Grey's Anatomy is on. Now there is only a matter of hours! Hee hehe he (girlish giggling goese here) . So... peace out as Haley would say but now she would probably say "what??" afterwards.

1 comment:

Kati said...

ahhhhhhhh...Karen, that sucks! I feel like I haven't talked to you for so long! I worry about that with my Haleigh too. Ear infections are awful! I would just take Avery in right now and get tubes. Hopefully that will take care of her.
Talk to you later!
Kati