Monday, October 1, 2007

A Day In The Life

As most of you know a day in the life of staying at home with 3 kids can be millions of things....


Hilarious - Frustrating - Miserable - Exciting- Boring - Just to name a few. Not to mention all of these things can happen in the same day and sometimes seemingly in the same moment. I just wanted to post a few of the pictures and things that go on around here that really do make us the Crazy Cozart Clan! We are loving every moment of it (Well almost every minute)

Why Avery wanted her pants put on her head is unknown to us, but after changing her diaper this is what she wanted. From the huge grin on her face she was thrilled that we understood.

We took a little trip to the dino playground after a quick trip into the mall. It was so early in morning that there was no one there. This was soooo cool to Dylan, Avery loved it too. Every time she saw a dinosaur she growled.

I had to take Haley in to get her hearing checked at the audiologist today (( All is fine by the way... whew what a relief)) When I came home daddy who was home with Dylan had been talked into pitching the tent in the living room! To my sister Lori... see I do own a tent.... no I don't use it for anything else than camping in the living room, but I do own one so there : ) The kids had a great time playing in it all afternoon! It was a great rainy day activity.


Finally I was so excited to put on a video of Avery taking her first steps she started wobbling around yesterday or the day before. So today I was ready to catch it and put it for all to see, this however is what I got instead.

What a Day!

1 comment:

Kati said...

I want you to take a picture of Dylan everyday for the next two weeks just to show how stinkin cute that kids is! I love taking Ryan to the bus stop just to see what costume Dylan will be wearing that day. That kid cracks me up...sure to put a smile on my face everytime I see him.