Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Retail Therapy

You ever get the urge to change every single thing in your house? I'm sure I'm not the only one. It probably has something to do with the mid summer boredom that sets in or from being in the house 80 % of my life but regardless of the reason this is what I'm feeling this week.

My loving husband of... well actually 9 years tomorrow, is probably reading this right now and rolling his eyes or trying to hide his wallet somehow. Good luck with that honey :)

So anyway, I'm in need of some girl time and some accessory shopping. I'm well aware that changing everything is not an option, but some new home decor accessories can do wonders for a girls spirit.

So any takers.... who wants to grab a bite and peruse some boutiques and fun shops and have a completely girly night out? This offer is only extended to anyone who I will not have to ask if they need to use the potty, or I won't have to cut up their food so they can eat it. If you fit these very strict criteria.... come on let's go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Date and time and I will so be there!! I am so sick of looking at the inside of my house. I promise to not ask if I can go to the the bathroom and I assure you I can cut my own meat!! :)

Stacie said...

Count me in! I am always game for some good house/accessory shopping!

Anna B said...

I don't know how late I am but if you haven't gone yet count me in. You might be sparing the life of one of my children.

Tausha said...

So-sounds like you have some takers! But, I am way funner right? J/K!!
I so want to go!
How about when you come up next week we go? I could defniately help with the whole new knick knack thing,also for way cheaper!! Remember the DI-I am so not kidding about this!!
Call me today K? If I am not home, call my cell. I have to go and run errands!!!