Thursday, July 3, 2008

Free TV Anyone?

So does anybody want a free TV? Granted it isn't working at the moment but you never know what people's skills are... maybe someone out there fixes TVs and would like a big screen TV for free. Either way it's all yours if you want it. We were going to get a flat screen to go on the wall above a fireplace anyway so when the big screen went out we figured we get it a little early. This same TV went out once on us already and we paid a couple hundred bucks to fix it. So if anyone is interested in it let me know. : )

I just want it outta here. It makes me feel guilty when ever I look at it. Because I have a knack for buying things that I want or think I need but not really(hopefully I'm not alone in this). I'm sure that my husband would adamantly disagree with the fact that we don't really need a shinny new flat screen TV to hang on the wall but I have my doubts about it's necessity. So please if you're interested give me a call so I can start to feel a little less guilty.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey, a big screen TV sounds nice. We already have one, but I'm sure Scott wouldn't mind having another one. He could probably even fix it. How big is it?

Crazycozartclan said...

I think it's 56 in but it might be a 60 in. I guess I could measure but I am WAY too lazy! If you want it it's yours :)

Tausha said...

I am jealous of the flat screen! We have a big huge tv and I hate it cause it's so big.
One day-I will get to be as cool as you and get a flat screen-but until then, i will have to be ok.
I have been jealous of you before. Like in college when you could wear the little kids clothes.
So jealous. They were so much cheeper than regular size people clothes :)
Can you still wear those or have you grown up, I mean out of them!!
Ha-you know I love ya!

jenn said...

The same thing happened to us right after we moved in...a real bummer because we specifically built a pop-out cove in our family room for the dang thing and then it up and died a few months later! We ended up having to have a TV stand built because we couldn't find one that would fit in the cove properly. So our luck.

Happy viewing with your bright and shiny new TV!