Friday, July 18, 2008

Are your kids Driving you Crazy?


Are your kids doing a lot of this lately? Mine are! I'm really about to loose my mind. They fight and cry all the time. In general they are acting like a bunch of wild animals. So I decided to take them to see some animals in an attempt to tame them (if only for an hour). We headed over to farm country. It was really really fun.



We saw some crazy looking animals. Check this guy out. He was so strange looking I had to take his pictures. What's with the long neck and no feathers. The hard life of a rooster sure took its toll on this guy.

We fed and petted (is petted a word?) the an animals. The kids totally loved it, and mom loved the fact that for at least 5 whole minutes they weren't fighting.


Dylan was so brave. He showed no fear. He let the chickens and the roosters peck his fingers. He loved the HUGE Clydesdale horses. He even got his shirt eaten by a baby cow. (No pictures there, it took both of my hands to pry it out of his mouth! REALLY REALLY funny though!)

We ended the day with some pony rides


(He was a little nervous riding it all by himself. Excited to try..... but nervous none the less.)

(She liked it except when I took my hand off to take her picture. Then she wasn't so happy)

We even got new hats!!! Now they look like they belong on the farm! You think anyone will buy that and take them there to work for a few days? Yeah.... me neither DANG!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you it sounds like you did the right thing... mine use to fight as summer went on because they were stuck together so much... do just what you are doing change up the days it helped alot to keep them busy.... sounds like I need to send another "auntie box". I'll see what I can come up with. Love and miss you all very much.

jenn said...

For the love, anything, ANYTHING to stop the fighting!