Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nine Years and Counting


Nine years down and only an eternity to go (as my husband always says) It might bother me if he said this in anything but a joking matter. The truth is I am happier today than I was nine years ago on my wedding day. I couldn't have made a better choice picking someone to spend forever with.
These are a few of my favorite things that I love about him.
1. His makes me laugh every single day (either at him, or with him ) either way I'm good. I'm not picky : )
2. He is very patient -my dad used to lose his temper with 4 girls driving him crazy all the time, Michael is NOT that way no matter what stupid "girl" mistake I make.
3. He puts up with all my crap... no matter what crazy idea I come up with or where I want to drag him and the kids he always goes along with only minimal rolling of the eyes.
4. He's the first person I want to talk to or tell when I have BIG news.
5. He is such a GREAT dad. My kids are seriously lucky kids!
6. He works so hard so I can stay home with the kids. He would be willing to do anything to give me that option to stay home.
7. His is a really great friend. He treats me like he would any best friend. He is patient, respectful, and encouraging.
Thanks for all you do babe. I couldn't have picked someone more perfect for me if I had looked for hundreds of years. (Thankfully it didn't take that long!) I hope that I return the favor and make you as happy as you make me. Nine years and counting, only an eternity more to go.

4 comments:

Anna B said...

That was very sweet. What a guy! Hope you did something fun for your Anniv.

Unknown said...

Good post!!! You two are very cue together. Please tell me you are doing more than going to the splash pad for your anniversary? :)

Kati said...

Happy Anniversary!
Hope you had a fun date!
You guys are so great together!
Love having you as our neighbors!
Kati

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary... I missed sending you a card sorry about that. It's been crazy here.... I'm glad Mike found you and I'll never forget when we first met you and how excited I was that he had chosen so well in finding you. Love Tam