Saturday, October 6, 2007

Picture of the Day

Here is the picture of the day.


The story behind this one is.... We made a trip to Costco, and as usual, the kids talked me into buying them something. Today this happened to be hooded towels. Dylan has been wearing his monkey towel around ever since. It came came with a little monkey wash mitt, which of course now is a puppet and must be called such! I still need to get him back onto the broom and in the witch hat. With Dylan all of the attention is focused intensely on whatever he is into that day so luckily it is all very short lived. So it may take some doing to get him back into the witch stuff because today we are being a monkey! (I will manage somehow and click a picture!)


By the way Haley got a kitty one but she doesn't care nearly as much. She was much more intent on the pink polka dot ribbon tie around it!









3 comments:

Kati said...

Thanks for posting a picture of my little buddy. He always puts a smile on my face. I love that kid. I am so looking forward to the daily pics of my little Woody. I mean Buzz. I mean witch. I mean knight. Well....what ever he decides to be that day I know he will make me smile.

Unknown said...

Hey Dylan, you look cool. I loved the story about "little Dylan" Ask Daddy about his little imaginary friend "Jimmy" Ryan Milne sent us "flat Ryan" when he was in kindergarten. We took him on the boat and I took him to get his teeth cleaned. I think they are such fun. G'Ma Cozart

Unknown said...

Michael, Karen, Haley, Dylan & Avery,
Your Blog is great. Thanks so much for the pictures and postings. I have saved many of the pictures in my family files. They are sooooo cute. I love you all.
G'pa David