Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Long time...no talk

I didn't realize it had been so long since I had written on my blog. I have had a ton of things going but nothing really that interesting. But I thought I would write something today just to show that I had not really given up on my blog.... just a little busy. This is my week for teaching preschool so that in and of itself keeps me really busy. That and the fact that all of my kids keep getting sick is, I guess, is what's keeping me so busy. I took Haley in to check her ears and the Dr says.... you didn't send her to school today did you? My response.... ummm yes should I not have ( She has absolutly no symptoms. At ALL!!!) I asked Haley " do you feel sick?" she starts to cry and says no. But the Dr. proceeds to tell me she has strep.... so we have to hold Haley down and culture her. Then the test came back negative. So now we have to culture her nose because the Dr. is now convinced that she has staph infection. So since that test takes a few days we put her on the medicine and now we find out it really is strep just a different kind of strep. Luckily now since we had her on the medicine for staph infection she isn't contagious anymore! Then Dylan falls down last night while he was climbing on the counter (supposedly washing his hands) and banged his face on the countertop. It is totally swollen and bruised. It looks like I beat him ( I didn't !!!I promise!!!) Then this morning Avery who is walking more and more fell down and put her top teeth through her bottom lip. So her lip is swollen and bloody. I swear if child protective services came to my house today I don't think I could talk my way out of going to jail!
Anyway.... so that is us in a nutshell for the past week. All of us have either been sick or injured in some way. If I can keep all my preschool kids happy healthy and uninjured I can call this week a sucess! Anyway... baring any other crazy health things I will be updating my blog a lot more. ((So for my sister that doesn't know how to post a comment you better learn or I won't believe you actually read my blog and I might really stop.))

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Nerd.... I totally know how to post a comment. (Well after you told me how...that is :) ) I figured I have a few spare mins since I dont have to prepare dinner tonight thanks to our freezer meals we made the other day! Your blog is great! Stacie