Friday, October 5, 2007

Ear Trouble Again!


Well we took Avery in to the Doctor today and sure enough she has another ear infection. So we decided to put ear tubes in. I am so ready... they helped Haley so much and I am hoping that they will help Avery too. At least we have a plan of attack. I think that with Haley we waited too long and it affected her hearing. I told the Dr. that today and he agreed that we should put them in instead of waiting. It's to bad that mommy can't just kiss it better.
My so cute neighbor told me I should take a picture of Dylan everyday for the next two weeks so that I can document all of his crazy costumes. She seems to be the only one who gets to see them everyday at the bus stop. Yesterday he wore a black witch hat and ran back inside to get "something" he forgot, he came back out riding his broom (backwards I my add) I will have to get a picture of that one because it was hilarious! Thanks for the suggestion Kati






1 comment:

Unknown said...

When is Avery's surgery??? So sorry to hear she is still having trouble..G'Ma Cozart