Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I love Fall time

After conference on Sunday the kids were starting to fight and bicker with each other. A whole day in the house with mom and dad in front of the tv makes for cranky kids. We decided to take a drive up the canyon and collect some leaves. The kids were so funny, we obviously need to take them camping more. Once again my sister is right ( I can admit when I am wrong) Haley was freaked out by the " Woods" and by this I mean the pave .2 mile trail we walked along that happened to be surrounded by trees. She would stop and say what was that? The incredibly suspicious sound, birds, rivers, in general sounds of nature! How sad is that! We are definitely going camping this summer, even if I have to drag them all there myself. All in all they had a good time. Avery especially like it. She loved the river the most, but since it was only about 45 deg outside we had to keep her out of it.


Awww... cute little family picture. Check out Haley's face, did I mention that she was freaked out... I am remembering a movie where the character says. " Nature, it's all over me get it off!"








Here is Avery happily being "daddy girl" she is the biggest daddy's girl I have ever seen.

I love it!!!!


Avery loved every second of the trip She pointed to everything and said "what's that?" Haley finally loosened up and starting looking for rocks. Like always, she somehow managed to find a heart shaped one. So she was proudly displaying it! Dylan, ... like always found a very large stick and was proudly displaying it too.













We even managed to keep him from hitting anyone or anything with his stick. That is a really big accomplishment for us!











No comments: