Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The last few days!

It's almost over I promise. I bet that most of you are sick of seeing pictures of my vacation, but it would be an incomplete story if I didn't finish telling you about my trip. So we had one more day at Disney ( I promise I will not put in all the pictures) Just a few!



I have to show everyone that we dressed the boys and girls alike! They all also had these in their hair (Cute huh! I know I am totally lame but we went all out Disney. Avery however decided that she hated hers and about 3 min into the day she ripped it out of her hair and threw it when I wasn't looking)

This picture would have showed all the kids that were with us. Except Haley isn't in it. She was off riding the "BIG" roller coasters with Daddy. Notice they are all smiling. If the camera was pointing the other way at this point in the day I am not sure the Mommies and Daddies would have the same expression!

You know I didn't really love California Adventure. This probably had something to do with the fact that I was on little kid duty and the little rides are not nearly as fun as over at Disneyland or Lego land for that matter. It was okay I guess, but not my favorite place!

The last day of the vacation we were just plain tired!!!! We decided to do nothing but play at the beach all day. It was one of the best days of the whole trip. All the kids loved it! We boogie boarded and played in the sand, I could live at the beach. One day I will do it. I will ditch Utah during the cold winter yucky months and move somewhere warm with a beach.

This little guy L O V E D the beach. He would have stayed there the whole week if we had let him! He would run into the waves but only enough to get his toes wet, and then run the other way it was the funnies thing to see. ( mental note: more trips to the beach) So there you have it. The next day we packed up and headed home. So sad.... we will be going again soon!

5 comments:

Tausha said...

I say forget the kids, lets go without them. Would that not be the funnest trip ever. A little disney, a little shopping and a little fun! Really-we should do it! We deserve it right? After all-after all the things that we do for our sweet husbands-they could at least tend the kids while we go out and have fun. Really, just like high school, but with more wisdom and more money! :) really, lets plan a trip-come on!

Anonymous said...

Hello to you and the kids, I don't think you posted enought pictures! I could look at the pictures all day of the kids. They looked like they had so much fun. Did you ever find the hair clip that Avery got rid of? Have a good one. Love you. Tam

Tausha said...

hey-come on over to my blog and see what I am doing. i am hosting a swap and I want you to do it. It will be way fun and simple, you will love it! SO-come over and read more about it and let me know it you want in.

Unknown said...

I highly suggest living by the beach. But just not while you have kids in HS who can drive and know how to ditch school without being caught. Just an FYI because i never did that!! ;)
Looks like so much fun!! I am not bored with your pictures. I actually really liked the bugs life part of California Adventure. It was fun to watch Tiffany beable to just run around and tide all the rides. She kept yelling "You Fired" like the little rolly polly bugs in the movie. It was too funny. My kids also loved the part with were teh water squirts randomly all over. I actually let them get all wet, I think it was their favorite part of the trip!!

Anna B said...

I'm so glad you had the most amazing trip. I still can't believe how much you were able to fit in. Fun, Fun, Fun! I enjoyed ALL the pictures. It is getting me excited for my trip to Cali in 2 weeks.