Sunday, November 11, 2007

What a slacker I am!

I am sorry to everyone. I have been so busy lately that my blog has been all but forgotten! I've had family staying with me for the past week and a half and that took up a lot of time. We had weddings to get to and fun outings to go on while grandma was here! Not to mention I started the twilight series books and read the whole series in a weekend! Holly cow talk about addicted to the books. I felt really bad reading while I had company, if I had known how addicted I would become I would have waited so I wasn't such a horrible host!!!! On the flip side of that, it was probably good that grandma was here so my kids didn't have to eat crumbled crackers they found under the couch for dinner! You may think I am kidding (( sadly I am not!)) Now Michael is reading the books..... he likes them too but is not even one tenth as obsessed as I was. I guess he just isn't as much as a hopeless romantic as I am! Anyway enough about my obsessive behavior with books. This is what happened since I have written last.


We had Halloween of course and all of the fun things that go with it. Haley had a Halloween parade at school and she was so excited as you can see!


Then that night we went trick-or-treating and the kids loved it! We left the littlest purple dragon at home with the grandparents and headed out with the die hards! We only had to go once around the block before Haley's bucket was totally filled! Dylan's was only half filled so I am not quite sure what happened there. I think Haley was telling people that she needed candy for her brother and then putting it in her bucket too! So we came home and dumped out all the loot and Avery went NUTS! She thought that was the best thing ever she was so cute digging through her 1st Halloween bucket ever! ( How did she get so big)



We carved pumpkins before we left, and the kids would NOT touch the inside of the pumpkins they complained the whole time that it stunk! It was yucky! and so on..... luckily we had grandpa Vern there to help clean Dylan's and Grandma Jan to clean out Haley's so the little stinkers didn't have to touch it! Ewwwww! You can tell by there faces what was being said the whole time. They did turn out cute in the end though!





Well... so there you go. Now that it's almost Thanksgiving I finally got around to telling you about Halloween. I never said I would be good at this. But it's the effort that counts!! Right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I understand, those Twilight books take over your life!! I loved them too.
I hope you don't mind I tagged you for a meme. The instuctions are on my blog. Have fun eith it. =)

Christina